- You constantly change the direction of your product
- Your meetings are disorganized and without objectives
- As a team member, you decide to work on something completely out of scope
- You categorically refuse to put in some extra hours to get the job done
- You reject all that is PMBoK
- You don’t have a plan
I regularly witness individuals and teams using Agile as a scapegoat and hiding behind Agile to maintain numerous dysfunctional behaviours and practices.
Before ever saying “Hey! We’re just being Agile”, take a good look at the manifesto and try map your actions to one of the values or principles. Odds are, you won’t be able to.