As an Agile Coach, I commit to…
- Never apply recipes
- Respect your distinct culture
- Help you challenge your current culture, principles and practices
- Let you learn from your mistakes
- Not let you make irrecoverable mistakes
- Help put in place an empirical process that allows learning
- Allow you to evolve within that empirical process
- Allow the process itself to evolve
- Have to courage to say No
- Telling you what you must hear and not what you would like to hear.
- Not inflict help
- Help you expose the value you create
- Help you expose non-valuable activities
- Help you identify obstacles
- Help you identify solutions
- Help you to communicate efficiently
- Be continuously aware that I can be profoundly influenced by the non-Agile surroundings, immediate context and personalities. (Inspired from The Tipping Point)
- Stay true to the Agile Manifesto
What would you add, change or simply remove?
What makes uncomfortable?
Which statement makes you stand-up and cheer?!
What would be your preferred format?
Would you sign this Charter?