If you feel the need to improve your mastery of the ScrumMaster role or as an Agile project manager to improve your own efficiency or your team’s efficiency. The Advanced ScrumMaster training is the next logical step to the basic Scrum trainings. Now that you have a solid understanding of how Scrum works, you can work on other skills needed to help teams reach an even better productivity and release solutions with a high return on investment.
This training is intended for a ScrumMaster or a project manager that uses Scrum to develop software and who wants to improve his efficiency or his team’s efficiency.
- Reach a mastery level of the ScrumMaster role or agile project manager.
- Act more efficiently with a Scrum team and with team members composing it.
- Communicate with better efficiency with management.
Having experience as Scrum Master for at least 6 months.
ScrumMaster As Team Coach
- How to communicate efficiently with the team.
- Being able to appreciate different social styles that are composing the team.
- The five approaches of conflict resolution.
- Exploration of the dysfunctions of a team.
- How to maintain the motivation of a team.
- Participate to the emergence of the self organized team.
ScrumMaster As Personnal Coach
- Coaching using GROW.
- Active listening.
- Powerful questions
ScrumMaster As Expert of the Scrum Process
- Master the Scrum rituals such as the Daily Scrum, the Spring Planning, the Review and the Retrospective.
- Advanced techniques of Product Backlog management and improving return on investment.
- Identify the “Smells” of a Scrum team
- Follow up and interpretation of the Product and Sprint Backlogs
- Creation of the ScrumMaster’s “check-list”
- Metrics as an information radiator
- Exploration and comparisons with other Agile approaches like Kanban, Crystal and DSDM.
ScrumMaster As Organizational Change Agent
- Timing of the team and the organization.
- Develop political skills.
- How to create an continuous improvement office
- Create and promote an organization level Product Backlog