Bring your ideas to life with techniques that make them pop!
bikablo® Visual Facilitation Basics Workshop in Montreal May 10-11, 2018
Visualisation and visual facilitation are methods that make content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings – whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way. the bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
We’re excited to bring bikablo® back to Canada for this exciting introductory workshop. Andrea Rawanschad, a bikablo® facilitator and trainer, will conduct an introductory 2-day-training, focusing on learning the bikablo® visualization technique and its application in presentation, facilitation, recording and knowledge-sharing. Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced visual facilitator, you will be welcome!
Even if you believe you have no artistic talent, in this workshop you’ll learn the basic visual vocabulary and ingredients for visualization with the bikablo® technique. For example, drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day!
What to expect in our two-day visual facilitation training
No matter how small or big your talent or experience, you will learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively. You will be working in small groups and our trainer will take plenty of time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language with guidance and techniques suited fit your individual progress.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Color and space: What are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Live scribing: How can I use easy step-by-step techniques to record a dialogue in real-time and enhance a recorded poster with a key visual?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?
Workshop instruction will be in English.
Dates: May 10-11, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: TBA (somewhere in central Montreal)
Cost: $1 119.00 CAD. This price does not include GST (5%) and QST (9.975%) sales taxes and a credit card processing fee of $35.07.
If you would like more info, contact us!